Chartered Yacht Rental
With the lowest hourly rate and minimum hours on Lake Travis for a “true” yacht charter, it’s time to kick back, relax, and enjoy all that Lake Travis has to offer. Each boat charter aboard our 470 Sundancer is equipped with a licensed boat captain who will attend to your needs!
Whether it’s cruising up to the dam, island, Hippie Hollow, or Devil’s Cove we promise you’ll have a memorable Lake Travis experience.
Featuring a generous galley, ample storage and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining ensure cruising in the 470 Sundancer is a true delight.
Yacht Boat Features:
- Standard Zeus pod drive system with helm joystick control and Skyhook station-keeping technology
- Climate-controlled cockpit sunroom with huge, electric sunroof & opposing seating
- SkyFlow™ design brings light & air deep into the boat
- Standard Raymarine® e125 Widescreen Radar/Chartplotter combo
- Two staterooms with double berths and private heads
- Optional extended cockpit sunshade provides sun coverage for all seated positions
- Social floorplan with seamless connection between cockpit and salon via three-pane door and flush threshold
- Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrail, trash receptacle, and storage cabinet.
- Large extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless-steel swim ladder.
- Payment is required upfront to confirm your booking.
- Payment includes Captain fee of $90/hr.
- Mon-Thurs rates $400/hr. Fri-Sun rates: $450/hr. Holiday weekend rates: $650/hr. Minimum 3 hour booking.
- Minimum of 2 week cancellation required.
- Each passenger must sign a release of liability waiver, no exceptions!
- Safety is our top priority, all guests must obey the captains instructions. He’s there to keep everyone on-board safe.
- The boat is to be operated by the captain supplied only
- No smoking in cockpit, cabin or bow(front) of boat. You can smoke on the swim platform when the boat is not in transit. Any damage done to boat from smoking will be assumed by the renter.
- Absolutely no feminine products are to be flushed down the toilet. The marine waste systems instantly plugs. If the system jams, the renter is liable for costs to repair.
- No pets, silly string, glitter, or confetti is allowed on-board. All of these cause an extensive amount of cleaning and staining on the boat.
- If anyone is under the age of 21 and are going to consume alcohol, they need to be accompanied by a parent (Captain will check IDs)
- We allow people to party hard and drink, but if you are heavily intoxicated and having trouble in the water, we will pull you out of the water. We have never had anyone drown under our watch, and we don’t plan on that ever happening. We have pulled people before; they thanked us for doing it when they sobered.